Cool Game for Simulation Fans
- Stunning and immersive graphics
- Easy to use controls
- Each dinosaur has a different personality
- Authentic Jurassic Park film fun
- Takes time to unlock new species
- Rather confusing mission structure
- Arbitrary division loyalty system
- Loses focus towards the end
Make Your Own Monster
In Jurassic World Evolution, players are put in charge of the theme park and have control of all aspects of it. this ranges from engineering new types of dinosaurs to rounding up those that have gone rouge. There is plenty of variety to the tasks and missions to keep players on their toes and stunning graphics to enjoy.
Life Finds a Way
Anyone who enjoys the Jurassic Park film franchise and wants the chance to feel a part of things in a whole new way is likely to have fun playing Jurassic World Evolution. Although the missions can feel confusing and even a little pointless at times, people who simply wade in and let themselves get carried away will be in their element.